Monday, May 25, 2009

Welcome to my life

In the last year everything has gotten better for me. my friends are closer to me, my family is stronger, and everything is getting easier. But, for everything that happens good, there must be a bad. the bad in my life shouldn't be affecting me, but it does every time i hear about it. my grandfather, someone i'm not close to at all, is about to be put in prison for two hundred years. the thing that makes it so hard is that in the begging, he fought it, saying he didn't sexually abuse my cousin, but less than a week ago he gave up, or realized that he couldn't run from the truth. now i'm scared, not scared that he will go to jail, not scared that he might get out, but scared, because i don't know how to react. my mind says you shouldn't worry about him at all, he doesn't matter and he deserves this if he did that. my heart however says that you should always worry about someone in your family. the part that makes me even more scared is i dont know how to react when my family says this, if i act to sad then i dispoint them, if i act okay, then they think i dont care at all. i dont know how to act. i dont know the answers to life, and i wish i did, i wish i had the answers to what part of life meant, mabey i could understand what is going on.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

D: I am speechless.

BUT, if you make me do something with the pale "dude" I'll just make you have to something with the abnormally tall tan dude whom you would make a pretty cute couple with. So it all works out. :)

Victoria said...

new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post new post

you should make a new post, yep you should :)