Saturday, June 6, 2009

a thousand miles

right now i'm sitting in my room, like usual, trying to figure out how to get logged into my hotmail. all i have done is gotten my self locked out of it. i hate computers right now. there annoying. everything i do to them, ends up either breaking them or locking me out. ugh i hate it.

in my life everything is going good, but not great. it could be great if my mom got off my back. i mean she is constantly getting on my back about school and soccer, saying that i should be training every single day, and studying everyday, thenkfully its summer. but she is still on me about not getting higher then a 90, that is my best in those classes. one of the thing that sucks for me, that my sister is envious of me, it is something so stupid. i am the one child my parents are depending on to make something with there life. how many times have been refered to as the perfect child. im the one that is supposed to be a doctor, and marry when im thirty. im not supposed to have boyfriends, and all my friends are supposed to be perfect, with no flaw. my sister says she wishes she was like this, but how can you want that much stress on you. it is so hard. im supposed to be perfect, and i cant be. i just want someone to say its okay to not be perfect, and that you arent disspointing anyone when you mess up.

No comments: