Monday, June 1, 2009

that's not my name

right now, i am sitting on my bed taking a break from cleaning my room. today alone i have to study for a science test, clean my room, and go train for soccer. finals are going to be easy, i just have to study for them, or else i will have my parents to answer to. that is a very scary thing. in this last week i have found out so much about myself, and also proved to myself what i already knew. in this last week i learned, that i can be myself and still have friends. i learned that no matter what i do they will stay by my side. this last week i let myself go, and acted the way i wish i could act, and they accepted me. i am so happy right now, there aren't even words. another thing that i learned is that, just because life doesn't go perfect, there is still a reason to be happy. the future, friends, family, and of course, summer. i learned how to be optimistic, and for me, that is an amazing feat, i am not optimistic, usually, and now i am, i like this feeling. i dont think i want to change.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

ill need all the luck i can get, and you dont. :P

and of course you can be yourself and still have friends! im still here, even after all your weirdness. but im insane, so i cant say anything. :)

thats not my name is a good song. but circle circle dot dot? eew. :P

Natalie said...

I should be studying for my Spanish final right now... parents are a very scary to thing to answer to! that's awesome that you have such great friends that accept you for exactly who you are :) Keep being optimistic!